Supporting student success through printing and delivery services
Kimberly Butts – CPSM, C.P.M.
Director of Purchasing/Print Services
(314) 213-8636 (Fax)
Other Department Contacts
(314) 213-8084 Ext. 6503
(314) 213-8084 Ext. 6501
(314) 213-8084 Ext. 6502
(314) 213-8084 Ext. 6509
Areas of Responsibility and Supervision
- Graphic Design and Layout
- Printing for outside organizations
- Mailing Services
- Courier Services
Requests for Printing, Graphic design, Bindery or Mailing services are processed through the Papercut system.
Mailing, UPS and Courier Services
Print Services provides pick up and delivery of all internal mailings as well as USPS and UPS packages for the district only.
Additional Information and Useful Links
1. Papercut system used to place print, bindery, graphics orders.
3. How to prepare a package for UPS shipping, Parcel preparation for UPS
4. Courier Services only are provided for district use. Personal mail or packages are not included. Speak with your direct supervisor for further information.