Director of Technology Services
(314) 213-8650 (Fax)
The department provides the following services to the district:
- Assists instructional staff in the integration of technology into student learning experiences.
- Provides staff development in technology use and integration.
- Collaborates with the District Technology Specialists in the development of technology competencies and assessments.
- Manages e-mail system, student information system, financial and employee information system, library system, phone system and learning management system.
- Manages wired and wireless LAN (local area networks), WAN (wide area network) and Internet connectivity.
- Supplies, maintains, and updates computer hardware and software.
- Creates and maintains Pattonville websites
Technology Services Staff
|Director of Technology Services||Greg Southard||1052|
|Assistant Director of Technology Services||Dr. Tammy Hasheider||1053|
|Executive Secretary||Rebecca Klenke||1044|
|Web/database & VM Administrator||Simon Amies||1057|
|Network Administrator||John Ertmann||1056|
|Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Administrator||Leigh Travis||1042|
|PowerSchool Student Information System Administrator||Shannon Lee||1045|
|Learning Management Systems Administrator||Ryan Sullivan||1049|
|Device Management Administrator||Steven Chisholm||1047|
|High School Technology Support Supervisor||Ken Lerdahl||8031|
|Helpdesk Specialist||Joe Gutierrez||1000|
|Communications Specialist||Mike Johannes||1055|
|Hardware Support Specialist||Drayton Paisley||7070|
|Hardware Support Specialist||Scott Stillman||1043|
|High School Device Specialist||Mike Cobb-Schultz||8800|
|High School Device Specialist||Dave Duncan||8816|
|Holman Technology Aide & Helpdesk Support||Lisa Roth||5400|
|Pattonville Heights Technology Aide & Helpdesk Support||Stephen Lee||6500|
|High School Technology Aide & Helpdesk Support||William Roach||6800|
Each elementary school has a dedicated Library and Technology Aide to troubleshoot technology-related issues and help with device management. Additionally, Pattonville has eight District Technology Specialists that work in the buildings to support teachers with instructional technology.